Thursday, November 01, 2012

November Thankful Challenge

I'm going to try to post about my gratefulness every day of this month.  Care to join me?



DAY ONE:
I am thankful for my health.  I had an eye exam today with my sister, Dr. Kennedy at Shaeffer Eye Center in Madison.  
I need contact lenses or glasses to see.  No big deal!  And I live in a country where corrective eyewear is not only available, but I can choose from a wide range and even have it delivered right to my door.
Other than needing a little help to see far away and a few back aches, I am a pretty healthy person.
After taking care of my parents and being around so many sweet friends dealing with cancer, I appreciate my health even more.

"This is what the Sovereign Lord says to these bones: I will make breath enter you, and you will come to life."  Ezekiel 37:4-6

No comments: