Thursday, February 13, 2014

Unpacking 2 Corinthians

God's love is enough for me.  His authority exactly fits my needs at exactly the right time for an exact purpose when I lack strength.

How do I know this?  Because I read 2 Corinthians 12:9 over and over.  I meditated on it, I looked up words in the dictionary, and I let it speak to my exact needs.  

I am weak. He is strong.

I am far from perfect. He is complete.

I fail. He is perfect.


No matter my struggles, He will provide.  When there is not way to succeed - He steps in and saves the day!

Yeah for an absolutely perfect Provider!

See what others have to say about this verse.  Click the P31 Online Bible Study button over there ~~~>

post signature

2 comments:

Trish said...

I adore the verse we had for this week and I love the way you unpacked it and shared!! And yes, yeah for the perfect provider"!! Thanks for sharing!! Blessings to you :)

Trish (OBS Blog Hope Team)

Anonymous said...

I love the verse mapping you did! Thanks for sharing :)
-Susan (OBS, Group 50)